TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following document entails the Website Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms and Conditions”) available at www.epidataconsulting.com/ (“Website”).
Epidata Consulting S.R.L. (hereinafter, “EPIDATA”), domiciled at Maipú 521 floor 7, Buenos Aires city, is responsible for the Website.
Any person accessing, using and surfing the Website (“Visitor”) and, in addition, any person subscribed to this site (“User”) shall comply with and adhere to these Terms and Conditions.
When accessing, using, surfing and subscribing to the Website, the person enters into an agreement regarding the use of EPIDATA´s services. This amounts to an agreement for Visitors, Users and EPIDATA pursuant to the provisions set forth in the Terms and Conditions. If you do not fully agree with the Terms and Conditions, it is requested that you neither access nor use the Website.
I. Content and Website permitted use
Information provided in the Website is subject to be changed without previous notice. Products and services´ details and pictures are shown for advertising and illustrative purposes.
B. Permitted use
Website use is only allowed if Terms and Conditions are accepted and complied with. Prohibited uses are stated below, and Users shall refrain from using the Website for the following purposes:
- To send spam e-mail, non-requested or non-authorized advertising, chain letters, or any other unlawful communication;
- To infringe trademarks or any other EPIDATA or third party intellectual property rights;
- To subscribe more than one User account on behalf of the same person;
- To state misrepresentations or offer false information about the owner of the username and password;
- To load, transmit or provide material containing computer virus or any other code, file or IT program designed to interrupt, destroy or limit operation of any software, hardware or telecommunication equipment belonging to EPIDATA;
- To use information or content published in the Website to serve EPITADA competition;
Such enumeration of prohibited conducts amounts just only to an example of the violations which Visitors and Users may commit.
II. Consumer protection
EPIDATA acknowledges that consumers have the right to require true, clear and detailed information about all issues related to the essential features of the goods and services EPIDATA provides as well as their marketing conditions. Therefore, EPIDATA offers the following e-mail address email@example.com where Visitors can send their claims.
III. Intellectual Property
EPIDATA enjoys ownership and/or has express authorization as regards intellectual property rights and any other copyright upon designs, texts, trademarks, graphics, images, videos, software, music, sounds and other existing content included in the Website (“EPIDATA Content”).
EPIDATA Content shall not be modified, copied, duplicated or imitated, nor reproduced, downloaded, published, transmitted or sold, either totally or partially, without EPIDATA´s previous written consent.
Users and Visitors shall not upload or republish EPIDATA Content in any other website or publishing means, nor be part of the information of any database or compilation.
Users and Visitors are only entitled to copy, download and print EPIDATA Content, provided that they are intended for personal use and do not infringe copyright or any EPIDATA intellectual property.
This license may be revoked at any time without previous notice, either with or without cause. Except for the foregoing, there is nothing in these Terms and Conditions that shall be construed as to grant license on intellectual property rights, either implicitly or otherwise.
Use of Website or EPIDATA Content in violation of these Terms and Conditions or the law shall entitle EPIDATA to cancel the subscription of the defaulting User and claim damages.
EPIDATA is entitled to cancel, with or without cause, any EPIDATA Content or User subscription at any time without previous notice. In particular, EPIDATA is entitled to cancel User subscription or Content in case it is found that same do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
V.Limitation of liability
EPIDATA shall not be liable for:
1. Technical failure. EPIDATA shall not be held liable for errors, omissions, interruptions, removals, defects, operation or transmission delays, failure in communication systems, robberies, destruction, non-authorized access or changes in User access to the Website.
2. Attacks to third parties: Website use is under the exclusive risk of Visitors and/or Users. Neither shall EPIDATA nor any other person or company connected with website creation, production or development be liable for any damages arising from such use. Furthermore, EPIDATA shall not be liable for any damages to its computing or any other equipment, or for any virus that may infect same as a result of website use or data transfer (total or partial) to its equipment.
Should any Visitor or User allege that the Website might entail a violation of these Terms and Conditions or an infringement of its trademarks, or should they have any other claim, the Visitor or User may file such claim to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
VII. General Provisions
A. Applicable law
These Terms and Conditions shall be construed pursuant to Argentine Republic laws, except for any conflict rule that results in the application of another legislation.
All disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions, or related hereto, shall be submitted to the Ordinary Courts of the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires, waiving any other forum or jurisdiction.
To all judicial and extrajudicial purposes, EPIDATA establishes legal domicile at Maipú 521 floor 7, Autonomous City of Buenos Aires, where all notices regarding Website use shall be deemed valid. Notices shall be sent by certified return receipt letter or any other expressly documented means, and shall not be deemed sent unless a person authorized by EPIDATA for such purposes proves reception of same.
EPIDATA reserves the right to totally or partially change these Terms and Conditions in any moment and without previous notice. Should there be any changes, they are to be published in the Website, and, if User insists in using those services, it shall be deemed that said User has implicitly accepted the new Terms and Conditions. Users shall regularly visit the Website in order to check if EPIDATA Terms and Conditions of Use have been modified.