What sort of cookies do we use?
We use the following types of cookies:
- Functionality cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website and under our terms with you. They include, for example, cookies to properly visualize the map on our contact page.
- Analytical/Marketing. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us for our legitimate purposes to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Where can you find more information about the cookies that we use?
More information about the cookies we use can be found here:
|_ga||Analytical||2 years||Used to distinguish users.|
|_gid||Analytical||24 hours||Used to distinguish users.|
|_gat||Analytical||1 minute||Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_< property-id>.|
|AMP_TOKEN||Analytical||30 seconds up to 1 year||Contains a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID from AMP Client ID service. Other possible values indicate opt-out, inflight request or an error retrieving a Client ID from AMP Client ID service.|
|_gac_< property-id >||Analytical||90 days||Contains campaign related information for the user. If you have linked your Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts, Google Ads website conversion tags will read this cookie unless you opt-out.|
|r/collect||Marketing||Session||This cookie is used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor's device and behavior. It tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.|
|qos_token||Functionality||1 day||Used by our mapping provider (OpenStreetMap) to ensure that it does not receive too many requests during a given time period. Set via the Open Street Map on our contact page.|
How do you disable cookies?
You have the option to allow, block or remove the installed cookies on your computer through the setting and options of your browser. At all time the users can choose which cookies will work on this website.
The effect of disabling cookies depends on which cookies you disable, but in general, the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. See below for details of how to use common types of browser to disable cookies.
Disabling cookies in Internet Explorer
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “privacy” tab
- Select the setting the appropriate setting
Disabling cookies in Google Chrome
- Choose Settings> Advanced
- Under “Privacy and security,” click “Content settings”.
- Click “Cookies”
Disabling cookies in Safari
- Choose Preferences > Privacy
- Click on “Remove all Website Data”
Disabling cookies in Firefox
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
- Click on the icon “privacy”
- Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
Disabling cookies in Opera
Opera 6.0 and subsequent:
- Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
Cookie Policies Acceptance
By presenting this information, you can take the following actions:
- Accept Cookies. The notification will not appear again during the current session.